Webinar on Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) Indias Economy Booster Post COVID19
Friday 28th, August 2020
ASSOCHAM GEM Council is organising a webinar on Energy Performance Contracting (EPC): India's Economy Booster Post COVID19, Friday, 28 August 20, 5 PM IST.
Following are the eminent speakers for Friday, 28th August webinar -
- Sh. Abhay Bakre, Director General, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power, GoI, New Delhi
- Mr. Shri S. Gopal, Managing Director, Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)
- Mr. Ashok Sarkar, Senior Energy Specialist & Task Team Lead for Energy Efficiency, (Middle East, GCC & South Asia) Energy & Extractives Global Practice, World Bank, Washington DC, USA
- Mr. Timothy D. Unruh, Executive Director, National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO), Washington DC, USA
- Mr. Kanwal Jeet Jawa, Managing Director & CEO, Daikin Air – Conditioning India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Chirag Baijal, Managing Director - HVAC, India Region, Carrier
- Mr. Shrikant Bapat, Country General Manager and Managing Director, Johnson Controls India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Richie Mittal, President, ISHRAE
- Mr. Sameer Saxena, General Secretary, GACS
- Mr. Pankaj Dharkar, National Chairman, ASSOCHAM Council for Green and Eco-friendly Movement (GEM)
Join to understand how Energy Performance Contracting –
- Creates huge job opportunities Post COVID19
- Could be the quick Economy Booster for India
- Help MSMEs to improve operational efficiency while focusing on their core business
- Guarantee Savings with no Initial Investment
- Reduce the Environmental Impact and Improve Carbon Footprint
BEE, EESL, World Bank, NAESCO, ISHRAE, FSAI, GACS, ISLE and many prestigious organizations are joining for the webinar.